Sunday, April 10, 2011

Birthday Plans

We have decided on a date for Kyler's 1st birthday party. It will be at our house on Saturday, May 14th. Some of our close family will probably be present throughout the day, with the festivities officially starting around 3 or 4. We will do cake, gifts, and a fun video we put together. Then we will grill out and have dinner and drinks and enjoy our friends and family throughout the evening. The theme will be Mr. Men and Little Miss... and I will be doing most of the decorations myself.



For Kyler's birthday (which falls on a Thursday this year), Brett and I are going to take him to Omaha to the zoo. Brett has never been there and it has been a while since I have been there myself, I know they have some new exhibits since then. We will spend the night there Thursday night and hopefully have a hotel with a pool that Kyler can enjoy. This way if the weather is bad Thursday we could do the zoo on Friday. That weekend we have a wedding and graduation in Seneca to attend so we will spend some time with Papa and Grandma.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun party! Wish we could be there to help celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds awesome!! Love the theme.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments!