Friday, April 29, 2011

Crazy Man!

Kyler sometimes has so much energy it is unbelievable. He will get little spurts of energy throughout the day and often shortly after he eats.

Sometimes we put him in the jumper to let him get rid of some of this excess energy. He is a mad man! We have an extra wide doorway to our bedroom (it has double doors) so that's where we put him. Recently, he gets so crazy in the jumper that we have to line the doorframe with pillows because he has gotten so close to hitting his head.



The past two bath times have also been crazy. Kyler has taken splashing to a whole new level. I haven't been using our bath seat for a while since he has been sitting up very steadily on his own. The bath seat made it really hard to get his bottom clean. So now I have him sit up while I wash his hair and top part of his body and then lie down to clean the rest of him. And when I lay him down he goes nuts. He splashes with his legs so hard that water is flying everywhere. He even splashes with his hands and arms and gets water all over his face. I've never seen a baby that loves water as much as Kyler. I can't wait to get him to the pool this summer.

1 comment:

We would love to hear your comments!