We are proud to announce Kyler Jacoby Brack has arrived! 18.5 inches, 6 pounds 8.7 ounces and born at 9:48a.m. Mother and baby are doing well.
The procedure went smooth and everyone is telling us we have a healthy handsome boy.
Chronicles of Kyler: Before Birth and Beyond
Congratulations!!!! Welcome Baby Kyler, we can't wait to meet you!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy to hear that everything went well. Take care Brett and Cindy!!
Love,
Jill and Matt (A.K.A Phat Ho)
Congratulations on the beautiful baby boy. We are so happy mother and baby are doing well. Take care Cindy & Brett and enjoy, your new bundle of joy.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jim & Jan
He is so sweet...I can't wait to meet him. Lots of hugs and kisses from me until I can get there. Love you all!
ReplyDelete"Great Aunt" Shelly
Way to go, Cindy and Brett. I am so excited to see the little guy. He is absolutely adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove,
"Great Aunt" Sandy
Congratulations!! So glad to hear that everything went smooth! He is such a cutie...can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
Congrats! I can't wait for our little boys to meet! He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteSandy and Brad
Congratulations Cindy & Brett!So happy everything went well.Can't wait to see him.Give him a hug & kiss from me.Take care of yourself Cindy,see you Sat. Love Greater Aunt Sherry!
ReplyDeleteAwww!!! He is adorable!! I'm so happy everything went so well. Congratulations! :-) Between you and Damara, there will be no shortage of extra cute baby pics to go around!!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Deanna
Ahhhh...Jacoby did make it! I cannot wait to meet Kyler!
ReplyDelete