Last week one evening I was sitting outside with Myelle, and Kyler wanted me to walk around the front yard a little with him. He told me he was going to work and asked if I wanted to go to his work too. Here is how our conversation went...
Kyler: You want to come to my work?
Me: Where do you work?
Kyler: Over there (pointing toward the end of the sidewalk).
Me: What do you do at your work?
Kyler: Work.
Me: But what kind of things do you do at your work?
Kyler: I work with dinosaur bones.
Me: Oh, so you're a paleontologist.
He tried to repeat that big word and told me about how he digs up dinosaur bones. It was pretty cute that he came up with this on his own. He has quite an interest in dinosaurs, but not quite as much as his interest in anything with a motor. He sometimes asks for dinosaur food for dinner (when he's not being silly and requesting bugs or bug sandwiches). And he sees lots of imaginary dinosaurs around the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOL! Wow, his imagination is awesome! Love you stories!
ReplyDelete