Saturday, June 1, 2013

20 Questions - Age 3

I had been seeing on various blogs where parents ask their kids the same 20 questions each year on their birthday and record the responses. Some of the responses are funny and it's also fun to see how the kids change from one year to the next. Here is the 3rd birthday edition:
  1. What is your favorite color? Blue 
  2. What is your favorite toy? Race cars 
  3. What is your favorite place to go? Grandma Tammy’s 
  4. What is your favorite TV show? Curious George 
  5. What is your favorite thing to eat for dinner? Bierocks 
  6. What is your favorite thing to wear? Football shirt like that (pointing to a K-State football) 
  7. What is your favorite game? Playing ball 
  8. What is your favorite snack? Fruit Loops 
  9. What is your favorite animal? Monkey and giraffe, I like two animals 
  10. What is your favorite song? Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed and Santa [Claus is Coming to Town], I like two songs; monkeys should not jump on bed 
  11. What is your favorite book? Curious George 
  12. Who is your best friend? T 
  13. What is your favorite cereal? You already said cereal 
  14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play football 
  15. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk and orange juice 
  16. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween 
  17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Monkey and giraffe 
  18. What scares you? Lions 
  19. What is your favorite car? Bug one 
  20. What do you want to be when you grow up? I don’t like jobs 
I could tell a few of these responses had to do with what was going on that day or that moment. (We were heading to Grandma Tammy's later in the day, his cousin T had come to visit that morning, Curious George was on TV before we started this, and there was a VW Beetle looking toy car on the floor.) Whether that would have changed his answer, I have no idea. Oh, and I hope the response to #20 does not have a direct correlation with is work ethic in the future!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I'm gonna do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to show this to "T". He will be so humbled knowing Ky thinks so much of him!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments!