As a follow up to our favorite things, I thought I would share a few "could be favorites." We need more toys like we need a hole in the head. But here are some things that I've been thinking about getting Kyler for his birthday or a future Christmas gift.
Wooden Blocks
Duplo Legos
(He has the fire truck set but likes to build new stuff all the time.)
Pretend Food
(I really like the Melissa and Doug sets. They seem sturdy and realistic. We have dreams of someday making him a play kitchen - we already have the entertainment center and some supplies. But we need to get all the projects on our houses done first.)
Pretend Cooking Utensils
Jumbo Plastic Animals
(He's got some smaller farm animals but I think the farm and zoo animals is something he would play with for a long time using blocks as fences.)
Battery Operated Train Set
(I wanted to get one for Christmas from Santa all set up on Christmas morning around our Christmas tree, but we had just moved and didn't even have a Christmas tree this year. Maybe next year!)






I've already been thinking ahead too! HAHA! I might steal some ideas from you list.
ReplyDelete