Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kyler-isms: Tattoo

Can I first just say that I LOVE this age? I really do. Ky is starting to get past his crying/whining/crabby stage and is starting to talk a lot, lot more. And he understands, repeats, and catches on to a lot more too. I am trying to make a point to write down a lot of the funny things he says and does as a toddler (and will do as a preschooler). Here is today's:

Kyler was playing in our room and started taking out books from our nightstand. (These are novels without pictures but he still thinks he wants them read.) So he says "read it, mama." I read the title "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." Then I showed him what a tattoo was by showing him the small tattoo I have on the inside of my ankle. He starts looking around at my legs and his for more tattoos. I told him that I had no more tattoos... just one little tattoo. Finally he looks at the bottom of his sock where it says "Hanes 12-24 Mos" and tells me that is his tattoo. Sounds good to me little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments!