Thursday, June 16, 2011

Walking

Kyler is now walking on his own. Well, we have to push him a little to get started most of the time but then he is determined. He really started yesterday afternoon when he was home with me. He would take lots of steps in succession and try so hard to follow me as I took wobbly steps in front of him. A lot of the time he would take a few steps, fall forward on his hands, and get back up over and over again until he got to where he wanted to go. He even let go of my hand when we were walking on the sidewalk outside. I was relieved that he didn't fall down and make himself extra cautious again. I got some video this time but hopefully we can catch him again going a longer distance.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments!