Monday, June 13, 2011

Taking Steps and Using Utensils

Although I can't yet say that Kyler is "walking," he can take quite a few steps now. Last night he took a bunch of steps for Brett and luckily I was also there to see the last several. My parents came into town to visit for a couple hours so he showed off for them as well. It is pretty funny because he looks like he's been doing it for a week or two. In reality, he has been very able but just too cautious to actually do it.

Ky has also figured out how to use a fork and it is so cute/funny to see him pierce a piece of food and get it to his mouth. I have caught it on video a few times now. He still hasn't mastered the spoon or scooping food up but I think we need some better spoons for him to practice with. I think what has really helped is that after the move we have been eating in and all together a lot more so he watches and mimics what we do. I guess we better try to improve our table manners.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'd love to see video of the walking and/or the fork-using.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments!