Sunday, September 12, 2010

More Football Fun...

I feel like this is the last two posts rolled into one. We tried the whole football thing again. This time Kyler took a nap right before we went into the stadium. And we brought ear plugs. 



He was a little happier. But being in the middle of a loud crowd still got to him after a while. So we ended up spending some time watching the game from the concourse which was all good... until I got pooped on. Kyler started crying in our seats so I told Brett to stay put and I would take him up to the top of the stairs. As soon as we got up there and out of the crowd he was happy as can be, looking around and "talking." I texted Brett that he was really happy. And a second later I felt a little rumble. About a minute later I happened to look down and noticed the poo. It was all over my shirt and shorts. I sat down and called Brett, told him I needed him NOW. Since I only brought extra clothes for Kyler and not myself, I had to wash off my clothes in the bathroom and continue on my day. I made Brett buy me ice cream for what I had to go through. He didn't complain about the $4.50 spent on a couple of scoops. Overall the day was great, even if Kyler's digestive system was apparently in overdrive this weekend.



Brett even had to buy the "Lil Wildcat" his first K-State ball cap. It's a little big but still incredibly cute.


1 comment:

  1. LOL, another poop story. Just more things to add to the diaper bag, clothes for mommy. Cute hat!!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments!