Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Back to Front
Apparently our little guy can now roll from his back to his front. I knew he was getting close. He has been rolling all the way to one side and then kicking his legs up really hard and landing on his back again. Last night in the bathtub I think he would have went all the way over if I hadn't caught him to stop him from going face first in the water. This morning he woke up before I left for work. I fed him, changed him, and put him back to bed. We always put him on his "back to sleep." Brett called me a few hours later and said that while he was showering and getting ready for work he put the monitor in Kyler's room so he could hear as soon as he got upset. He could hear him making noises. He usually lies in his bed talking to himself or his mobile and then starts fussing when he is ready to get out of bed. When he started getting upset, Brett hurried up to go get Kyler out of bed. But when he got there Kyler was on his tummy way over toward the side of his crib, almost hitting the rails. He had rolled over to his tummy for the first time and he did not enjoy the predicament he found himself in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! He is growing and developing so quickly! What a strong boy!
ReplyDelete