Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba

You may or may not have heard of the kids' show called "Yo Gabba Gabba." I had heard a couple of my friends with little kids describe it as "awesome" and "weird" but in both cases their babies and kids loved it. So I Tivo'd an episode to check it out and see if Kyler would like it.



Umm... he loved it!!! I sat him in his bouncy chair and his eyes were wide and glued to the screen. He was smiling, squealing, and moving his arms and legs like crazy. It was the cutest thing and the most happy and excited I have seen him. (Although how sad that the TV is more entertaining than his parents.) Here is a picture of the characters on the show. His favorite is Broby (sp?) which is the green one. I think Kyler likes his long arms that sort of swing around.



Don't worry, we are not letting the little guy watch too much TV. I just turn it on once or twice a day if he is getting a little fussy and I can't find something else to cheer him up. The shows are only about 20 minutes and sometimes if he's tired he doesn't even stay content watching it that long.

1 comment:

  1. Too funny. I have not heard of this show, must be this generations Barney?

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments!