Here is video proof that my baby rolls over. We were shocked to see Kyler rolling over again this morning. I was sure that yesterday's activities were just a perfect storm and we would not see a repeat performance for weeks. From what we've read, rolling front to back is an advanced skill for a 3 month old baby, and Kyler isn't quite even 2 months. But this morning before Brett left for work he wanted me to put Kyler on his tummy to see if he would roll over. It took him a long time but he evenually did it for Daddy to see. Then after Brett left I grabbed the camera to see if I could catch it on tape after his diaper change. Sure enough he did it again, and even faster this time. We are some proud parents but we can't believe how fast he is growing up already!
(Pardon the baby talk and bragging!)
He is SO cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable and advanced for his age!! Remi and Emily are looking forward to meeting him on the camping trip.
ReplyDeleteLove, Remi, Emily and Stacy
He is so stinkin' cute. I think he is beginning to look more like Brett.
ReplyDeleteGreat Aunt Sandy