For Christmas this year, we are planning on finishing the kids' play kitchen. It has been a work in progress (well, not much progress) for over a year. Hopefully we can get it put together and painted before Baby "Pat" comes. I heard through the grapevine that Santa is going to bring Kyler a bedroom makeover with a new fire engine theme. He is also getting a few other random things that I've picked up throughout the past months.
Here are some of the other gift ideas I had for him this year in case you have any 2.5 year-olds on your list...
1. Kids CD player and children's CDs
2. Pretend play food (Melissa and Doug make some good quality items) - he already has or will be getting lots of dishes and cookware
3. Flashlight
4. Doll with bottle
No comments:
Post a Comment
We would love to hear your comments!