Thursday, August 5, 2010
Why I Love Cloth Diapers
Warning: Do not read this if you are eating. :)
During our camping trip I had to use disposable diapers since there was not a place to wash the cloth diapers while we were there (and I usually wash diapers every other day). Saturday morning was our first morning there. Before we even ate breakfast, Kyler had pooped through two disposables. And when I say he pooped through I mean that it came out of the diaper onto his clothes. Very disappointing! So now at daycare he will probably be ruining outfits left and right. We will have to triple his wardrobe to keep up. On the other hand, this morning he had the dirtiest diaper I have seen yet and it was all nicely contained within the cloth diaper cover.
Oh, and they are just so cute on my little guy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
We would love to hear your comments!