Monday, March 15, 2010

30 Week Appointment

We had another appointment today. This one was just a quick check-up with the doctor. We did not have an ultrasound but the doctor did measure my belly and listen to the baby's heartbeat. Everything was measuring fine. She commented that my belly was lopsided and that she didn't think the baby had changed position since my last ultrasound. She could tell that it was mostly sitting on the right. I agreed that I didn't think the position had changed - I am still feeling movements in the same places as during the last scan. So the baby is still lying sideways instead of head down.

The doctor is skeptical that the baby will change position to head down so I will more than likely be having a c-section. We will wait until my 36-week appointment and ultrasound to schedule the c-section in case the baby does change position. The delivery will be scheduled sometime during my last week of pregnancy (so probably between May 17 and 21). Nine weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments!