I met with my HR guy at work on Friday. And I get 12 weeks of maternity leave. Woo hoo!!
I had to share this story because I thought it was hilarious.. Brett went to a concert this past Friday with some friends of ours. Afterward, he decided to go to a Christmas sweater party. As it turns out, he had quite a bit to drink. So while they were at this party, he was relieving himself and Andy was waiting outside to use the restroom. Brett told him to come in and that's when he told Andy that I was pregnant! Of course Andy asked, "why are you telling me this now, here?" Anyway, the whole thing cracked me up so I thought it would be a fun story to share with the whole world. Sorry B!
In other news, I am getting pretty excited about telling everyone at Christmas. I have started packaging the gifts. That will be a story for a future post though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We would love to hear your comments!