Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Grandma's House

Last week marked Kyler's last day at daycare. Grandma sold the daycare and will be taking care of Kyler on the days I work until the baby comes and I quit my job. I think he's going to miss his little friends. He's a fairly social kid and likes to play with other kids, and really looks up to the big boys at daycare (which is good and bad). But today was his second day at Grandma's and he couldn't get out the door fast enough this morning. She even spoiled him with pancakes for breakfast today - his favorite! Hopefully he will adjust well to not going to daycare anymore and we will have plenty of play dates and friends over to keep up the socialization. I'm excited to finally be able to stay home full-time with my babies here in a couple of months, although it will be quite an adjustment for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments!