Sunday, September 23, 2012
Kylerisms: Monster
Kyler was telling me all evening that "there's a monster in our house, Mama." (He pronounces monster as "mott-mer" which I think makes the whole thing even more adorable.) I would ask him why the monster keeps coming and what does he want and Kyler would respond that he wants cereal. When I tell him we are out of cereal and to tell the monster to go to the store and get his own or go to Grandma's because she has lots of cereal he says "no" as in "that's so silly." I asked him what color the monster is and he is orange and I asked how many eyes he has and the response was eight. He also told me that the monster drives a monster truck, the monster got Baxter, the monster got Kyler, and when I stood up I was told that the monster was going to get me. Usually when I ask he is a nice monster but once in a while I am told he is scary. When we visited Grandma and Papa's house, they also had a monster but theirs was black and with black eyes. Like ours, he was also there for their cereal. I don't know where any of this has come from but it is pretty entertaining and imaginative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lol. Wow, he does have quite the imagination. It's after cereal...LOL!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an imagination! :) I once had a friend who's dad used air freshener, labeled "monster spray" and used it whenever she was scared! Maybe you should get some "monster spray," too.
ReplyDelete