Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Kylerisms: Who Gave Me That and What'd I Do?

One of the things Kyler has started to ask a lot is, "Who gave me that, Mama?" He wants to know who gave him each of his toys and things. I can remember a lot of them somehow but there are some that I'm not sure on. It's kind of funny that he wants to know all of a sudden. I wonder why.

Another thing he says a lot is, "What'd I do, Mama?" A couple days ago I left him without a diaper so he could practice going on the potty chair. About 5 minutes after I scrubbed the bathroom floor he apparently decided to pee in the hole of the step stool rather than going on the pot. When I walked in he was saying "Oh no!" And when I looked down he asked, "What'd I do, Mama?" He also uses that expression when he bumps into something or does something a little silly that I laugh about.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, what a curious guy. So funny about the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments!