Saturday, February 18, 2012

Picking a Shirt

Somehow Kyler decided that he has an opinion when it comes to what he wears. We went through three shirts today before I got one on him that he liked. First I tried just a white shirt with a couple of buttons but he didn't want the buttons. Then he wanted his tractor shirt but once we got it on he decided the tag was too itchy. So I got some pants on him "these are like the ones Uncle Brent wears" convinced him that they were cool. And I tried to get  him to wear a "shirt like Papa's" which sort of worked for a while but after lunch he had had enough of that one too. Apparently it was because it had a couple of buttons on it. I finally found an old hand me down shirt with no buttons and he was fine with that one. He kept saying "no but-um." I hope this isn't a daily ritual or we will be putting the same shirt on him every day.

1 comment:

  1. Ha. Reading this blog is like reading what I have to look forward to in a few months. Right now Landon doesn't really care about what he wears except that he likes his football shirt the best.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments!