On a brighter note, I thought I would add a video of Kyler saying all of his words. He also wanted to show you his "funny eyes" at the beginning. I hope you enjoy it as much as his proud parents do!
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
A Visit from Santa & Lots of Talking
We took Kyler to sit on Santa's lap for a picture over Thanksgiving weekend. He came to downtown Seneca on Friday night as he always does. Ky seemed to be excited to see him and kept trying to walk over to him but when I set Kyler on Santa's lap, he was not too happy...
On a brighter note, I thought I would add a video of Kyler saying all of his words. He also wanted to show you his "funny eyes" at the beginning. I hope you enjoy it as much as his proud parents do!
On a brighter note, I thought I would add a video of Kyler saying all of his words. He also wanted to show you his "funny eyes" at the beginning. I hope you enjoy it as much as his proud parents do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh, the pick with Santa is so cute! Too bad he was so upset.
ReplyDelete