Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Book Worm

Kyler has always been into his books...

1 Week - He loved hearing us read to him

8 Months - Encouraging him to crawl by reading books on his tummy

9 Months - Playing in his room at our house in Lenexa
12 Months - Reading in the car

13 Months - Reading on a hot day at the apartment

14 Months - Looking at books in the book basket at our apartment

14 Months - Reading with Dad again at the apartment

14 Months - Reading with Grandpa at the apartment when they babysat

15 Months - Just Moving in with G-ma and Papa

15 Months - Reading a tractor magazine while camping at the lake

But he has turned into a total book worm lately. He will spend hours entertaining himself by looking at his books. He "reads" in gibberish and loves to have books read to him. It is really nice for me because I can get a lot done when he is home with me. But if he keeps this up we are going to have to take some trips to the library because his same books are going to get old fast!

Reading to Momma

Lining up all of his books


I guess I should have expected this since we had a book baby shower and his first birthday party theme was based on a series of books (Mr. Men).

Shower Invitation

Birthday Party Invitation

No complaints from me - I highly encourage my little reader to keep on reading!

1 comment:

  1. Him "reading" is so cute! So funny how he lines all the books up. Oh and when he was eating the cookies I was laughing out loud!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments!