Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Preview!

I had to give up on my idea of a handmade costume. It is just too busy this year with the new house. So we went to the store and decided on a lion costume.


Last night the little lion made his debut at the kiddie carnival at the high school. He was pretty young/uninterested for the most part but he had no problem climbing the ladder and peeking through the hole at Dad.


I'm sure he will love to trick-or-treat because he loves candy. It is his treat to get him to lie still for diaper changes. I know, terrible parenting! Is it any consolation that the first "canny" of the day is a gummy vitamin?

2 comments:

  1. I really wanted to make Landon a costume too, but we've been busy and I was also busy with a Christmas gift I was working on. Hopefully I can get an early start for his costume next year. He's super cute looking through the hole. I can't wait to see some pics of the progress on your house. Sounds like you're moving right along.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments!