First up, tailgating at the K-State vs. Baylor game. He has his backpack and ball cap and is ready to go.
This pic shows how curly his hair can get.
And here he is signing "more."
His favorite thing to watch is his tractor video on Netflix. Don't mess with him when this is on.
And he loves playing with Uncle Brent's old race car that comes apart and goes back together with some tools.
Ky has been a bit of a Mama's boy lately. When he gives me this look, it is hard to not want him at my feet!
The other night he had all his cars lined up on Papa's lap.
And today we went to the pumpkin farm!
It was a beautiful day.
And Ky-man had lots of fun.
He rode on a John Deere tractor trike.
And helped us navigate the corn maze. He kept getting sidetracked by some ears of corn that had been pulled by other visitors.
He fed the goats and saw turkeys, pigs, ponies, and sheep.
We checked out the pumpkins.
And went on a tractor wagon ride.
Daddy thought maybe the tractor wagon was enough...
but Ky insisted on the $1 bucket train ride behind the riding mower.
He was the littlest one on the ride.
He slipped down on one of the bumps and couldn't get out, but once I got him straightened out he did great.
His favorite thing was the slide. I was a little nervous since the big kids were flying down it but Ky thought it was awesome and would laugh and laugh and go right back to the top.
It was a fun day with our big guy.

Oh, I love the pictures of you and Ky. That looks like an awesome pumpkin patch!
ReplyDeleteWow. He's such a big guy now. I hope I get to see him next weekend (and you too).
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I just watched the video. He was going so fast! But it looks like he was having a great time.
ReplyDelete