Last night after changing Kyler's diaper for bedtime, I unloaded the dryer. I started sorting clothes near where he was playing and he quickly came over and started pulling clothes out of the basket and making his fire truck noise. He was trying to find his fire truck jammies. When I pulled the shirt out a few seconds later, he shrieked in excitement. Once he was dressed, he couldn't stop looking down and pointing at the firetrucks.
He has been doing really good at going down for naps and bedtime. Sometimes he cries a few minutes, but most of the time he is worn out and just lies down and falls asleep after I tell him "night-night" and give him kisses. I'm not sure how much longer that will last though... the other day I went down to get him from his nap and he was pulling himself up on the side of the crib. I have a feeling he will be climbing out in the next couple of months. I'm not sure how we are going to get him to sleep if we have to move on to the toddler bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my! I can't believe it's getting to the climbing out of the crib phase already!! Time sure goes by fast. I love that he has a favorite set of PJs
ReplyDelete