When I picked Kyler up from daycare today they told me he was sick. He had woken up from a nap a couple of hours before and just vomited all over. Then he was a little lethargic the rest of the afternoon. When I picked him up and held him in my arms he turned to me and very lightly gave me an open mouth kiss. It was so sweet but I would much rather have seen his usual big smile.
This is the first time Kyler has vomited. He has had a cold and runny stools before but this time he is really not feeling too hot. He wouldn't even take his bottle of formula - and that is very uncharacteristic of my little eater. I got him to drink a little water after we got home but within 20 minutes that came right back up. But he's such a sport. He doesn't even cry. He just gives me a sad look and sort of yells to let me know he's not all that happy. And then other times he will sit there and play or talk to his toys and you wouldn't even know he was sick.
He's such a trouper, even tougher than his Mama and WAY tougher than his Dad. We are more of babies when we're sick than he is at 5 months old. Hopefully he feels better by Sunday for his first Chiefs game!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We would love to hear your comments!