Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Loud

Kyler has been quite chatty lately. And it is no longer quiet little coos. He knows that he can make noise now. Usually it is a series of "ahh" sounds. And sometimes it is him yelling "AHHH" or letting out a squeal. Whatever it is, it is a lot of fun. Especially when he repeats me and has sort of a conversation. His new favorite book is called "And the Cow Said Moo." And when I recite it (I have it memorized) he chimes right in.

He has also been loving his feet. He will sit and just look at them in amazement. I'm not sure he realizes that they are his and he is the one moving them. He grabs them and pulls them close, especially when getting his diaper changed. Today he was sucking on his foot, sock and all, while sitting in the Bumbo chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments!