Friday, July 17, 2015

A New Pet

Kyler has been obsessed with snakes and other reptiles. He has been begging us to let him get a corn snake as a pet. "They make really good pets, Mom!" I was able to convince him otherwise by telling him that they eat mice, and I don't want mice in my house.

Well, the other weekend his uncle Brent came by with a baby turtle in a glass aquarium. Before I knew it, Brent had left but the turtle remained. Kyler informed me that it was a red-eared slider turtle and Brent gave it to him. Great, a new pet to care for. Just a tip to all you uncles with no kids of your own... before gifting a pet to your nephews and nieces you should probably check with their mom and dad first.

Anyway, meet Bob:


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments!