I may have created a monster. Or at least a really picky future husband with high standards when it comes to food. It's no secret that I like to cook and bake, and judging by how quickly food disappears around here I must not be half bad. Kyler has grown accustomed to this. He helps me browse Pinterest to figure out what we should have for dinner, slides a chair up to the counter to help me prepare whatever we are making each day, and eats pretty good most days.
Lately he has started making requests for what he wants to eat. It used to be easy things like macaroni and cheese (although I think he's always had homemade so that's not even as easy as it sounds) or cereal or pancakes.
But more recently he has been asking for bierocks quite often. When I ask what his favorite food is, that's his reply. I had told him over the weekend that we were out so he told me I should make some more. I explained that I couldn't because I didn't have any cabbage. Then yesterday he asked me, "you don't have any cabbage?" I replied by telling him that I now had cabbage since we had gone grocery shopping. So of course he says, "make some bierocks, mommy!" And now we are stocked up on bierocks for a week or so.
I had also made cinnamon rolls earlier in the week and we finished them off at breakfast yesterday. When I told him there were no more he told me to go to the store and get some more. Then I had to explain that they don't come from the store and reminded him that we made them at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We would love to hear your comments!