Sunday, March 18, 2012

Church

Today in church my face was bright red and I had tears in my eyes. I was trying my hardest not to laugh as Kyler "mimicked" Father. He would hold his hands out, then fold them together in prayer, then out again, then a little higher. It was hilarious but thank goodness it only went on for a minute or two. And I didn't let him know it was funny or he would have been doing more showing off and bouncing around than he already was.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA!!

    Jons mom always tells me this story about his brother reciting the "our father" in church (Lutheran version). I think he was 2 or 3. Instead of saying "The Glory is Yours Now and Forever" he said "Gloria and the girls." The priests eyes popped open and afterward he asked Jons mom, "who are GLORIA AND THE GIRLS?" HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments!