Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Our Happy Boy

I have totally been slacking at taking pictures and posting on the blog. So here are some of the more recent pictures of our little big boy.

One day we caught him playing in the crate that his toys are in.


Then he noticed I had a camera and had to give me a little smile. :)


While I am working away in the kitchen (recently tearing down old wallpaper), Kyler will play and play for hours at a time.


He's our happy boy.


And he loves it when his daddy gets him. He will scream and laugh.


Look at those wheels turning while he looks at books with Dad. Books are his favorite. They are always the first toys to be pulled out of the crate.


Tonight we bought some new shoes so that Kyler can't pull his socks off. They make him look so much older!


He's not sure what to think of them. They wouldn't come off his feet like his socks do. He even tried to pull them off with his mouth. But eventually he got used to them.


Did you notice his chubby cheeks? He is such a big eater and is really starting to fill out. I wouldn't say he is a fat baby but he's definitely solid. We'll find out what he weighs here in a few weeks at his 9 month check-up but I'm sure he will be over 20 pounds based on the weigh-in the last time we took him to the doctor for his cold and fever.

1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big. Love the new shoes.

    We have news. We signed with an adoption agency! No more IVF.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear your comments!