Monday, November 15, 2010

Another Cold

I think we need a good hard freeze (although I hate for it to be that cold). Kyler has another cold and this time it seems to be a little worse than the first one. His nose is runny and stuffy and he's got some congestion in his chest too. We haven't gone to the doctor yet - I really don't want him on antibiotics more than absolutely necessary - but we are keeping a close watch. He's been acting and eating fine and no fever and he hasn't really been coughing either, just some raspy breathing. We got some baby vaporub this morning and have been running the humidifier in his room the past couple of days.

On a similar note, we were sad to get a letter in the mail last week saying that Ky's pediatrician was leaving. She has been great and very patient with my requests to break up vaccinations. We will see her one last time at Kyler's 6-month checkup and then we will have to find someone else. Bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments!